Top 10 North American Pregnancy & Childbirth Bloggers
This list includes the top 10 pregnancy and childbirth bloggers on Twitter, ranked by Klout score. Using Cision’s media database, we compiled the list based on Cision’s proprietary research, with results limited to bloggers who dedicate significant coverage to pregnancy and childbirth. This list changes over time as Klout scores update in real time. Tied scores are broken by number of Twitter followers. All number were pulled on April 18, 2013.
- Christy Turlington Burns – Every Mother Counts – 82
- Denene Millner – MyBrownBaby – 74
- Katherine Stone – Postpartum Progress – 72
- Jill Krause – Baby Rabies – 66
- Rosie Pope – Rosie Pope’s Blog – 64
- Lisa Arneill – Growing Your Baby – 63
- Keiko Zoll – The Infertility Voice – 62
- Miriam Perez – Radical Doula – 57
- Darline Turner – Mamas on Bedrest & Beyond – 57
- Kristen Oganowski – Birthing Beautiful Ideas – 56
[Photo credit: JodyDigger via Flickr]
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.