Latest Product Release: New Segmentation, Data Comparisons and Reach Metrics
Managing the exponentially growing volume of social media data can be daunting. Our June Visible Intelligence (VI) product release includes solutions to help you further organize important posts, streamline your workflows, and get to the nuggets that matter faster. We have also added new analytics that can be leveraged to calculate reach of online content to help you understand the impact of your social media efforts.
- Enhanced segmentation to better manage and engage with the growing number of posts.
- Compare results to quickly get to insights.
- Assess messaging and social conversation “reach” with expanded analytics.
We want to save you time so you can get to the insights that inform better decisions. For those of you dealing with large amounts of data or expanding your social servicing teams, segmentation can help you refine posts so you can focus your team on what’s relevant.
- Organize your user-defined tags into folders for easier management.
- Personalize tags with icons for easy at a glance reference.
- Easily find or exclude posts by type with new conversation filters (original posts, replies, mentions and retweets). Now you can further slice and dice data and get to insights such as which content gets the most retweets. You can also exclude retweets from your Engagement queues. Or, create a new queue for all posts that are marked as replies. Yes, this new feature is very useful and gets us excited as well!
Comparisons for Faster Insights
- Perform Share of Voice analysis to see how tags mag across searches.
- Want to see Share of Voice for Categories? (Search Categories were launched in the April release). Now you can! For example, you can set up a brand advocates or product attribute category and compare this across brands.
Expanded Analytics for Deeper Understanding of Reach
Have you wondered how many potential eyeballs saw your latest Tweet or saw the coverage of your latest product launch? VI has added new analytics which make it easier than ever to get a holistic understanding of message reach on the Social Web.
- Drill into more detail on where conversations are happening for large domains such as WordPress Blogspot, or Tumblr. Now when you click on the domain name you can see the top sub-domains for that search. (If you are subscribing to print publications through one of Visible’s premium offline content suppliers, you can now drill down to see the top print publications.)
- View Twitter followers in Author Lists and in Author Exports.
- Get a snapshot of key web metrics (rank, site reach and page views) for top sites – sourced from Alexa global values.
- Calculate reach with expanded exports of social and web analytics including Twitter Followers, Web site metrics, Twitter location and content classification (original post, retweet, reply, mention) – all at your fingertips for further analysis.
Visit the release page to read and download full release notes for this update.
Interested in learning more about Visible? Contact us for a demo.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.