PR & Marketing Wins, Moves & Other News
Here is our roundup of new talent, account wins and other PR and marketing industry news. Read below to find out about your competitors and friends, and be sure to share comments and discussion points!
– Ketchum and its clients won nine awards at Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, including seven PR Lions and two Promo & Activation Lions. The 60th annual festival was held in Cannes, France, in June.
– Padilla Speer Beardsley has been named as the agency of record by AIRBAC, a new backpack company that uses patented technology to relieve stress and weight of carrying a heavy backpack. The firm will help raise awareness and build credibility for AIRBAC, which will include message development, national media relations, events and social media.
– Ruder Finn announced its full-service digital shop, RFI Studios, is expanding its presence to China and San Francisco. Worldwide, RFI Studios now includes more than 65 digital specialists with capabilities in design, production, video, technology, user experience and digital strategy practices. RFI Studios China will be led by Roland Wei, and Stephen Downs has been appointed managing director of RFI Studios West.
– Hill+Knowlton Strategies China expanded its digital practice with the launch of Social PR Lab, which advises clients on how to fully maximize outreach and impact in both online and offline spaces. The lab builds on social communication by implementing creative ideas and experiences to communicate messages through China’s most relevant channels, and guides clients through a three-step process: discover, create and connect.
– ReviveHealth added three new members to its team: Evan Smith, Mark Willis and Jessica Blackburn. Smith joins as senior vice president, as does Mark, and Jessica joins as a marketing manager.
If you have content for PR & Marketing Wins, Moves & Other News, e-mail prwins.us (at) cision.com.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.