Top 10 Car Bloggers on Twitter
This list includes the top 10 car bloggers on Twitter, ranked by Klout score. Using Cision’s media database, we compiled the list based on Cision’s proprietary research, with a focus on blogs dedicating significant coverage to cars. This list changes over time as Klout scores update in real time. Tied scores are broken by number of Twitter followers. All numbers were pulled on July 25, 2013.
- Phil LeBeau – Blogger – Behind the Wheel with Phil LeBeau – 66
- Jill Ciminillo – Blogger – Drive, She Said – 66
- Jeff Glucker – Executive Editor – Hooniverse – 66
- Travis Okulski – Senior Writer – Jalopnik – 64
- Matt Hardigree – Editor in Chief – Jalopnik – 63
- Steven Ewing – Senior Editor – Autoblog – 62
- Daniel Gray – Blogger – MPGomatic – 58
- Tamara Warren – Editor – Gotryke – 58
- John Voelcker – Editor – GreenCarReports.com – 57
- Jason Torchinsky – Senior Writer – Jalopnik – 56
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.