10 Reasons We Love PR Pros
This post is by Cision staff.
In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, we’re curving our Cupid’s bow and targeting public relations professionals. How do we love thee? Let us count the ways:
1) Your work ethic is strong – We’ve seen the tweets and CisionPoint logins late at night, on weekends and during your vacation. If there is work to be done, you will do it!
2) The amount of coffee you consume – It makes our heart all aflutter. The caffeine, that is.
3) You fancy – PR pros are a stylish group that know how important it is to dress the part.
5) We think you’re tweet – No matter what social network we’re on, being part of the #PR community makes us proud. Great discussions, smart people and a dash of funny.
6) Your commitment to relationships with the media – We’re inspired by the way you target and personalize your pitches, and the connections you make on the job.
7) Your patience – Shrinking budgets, changing dates, we know how the PR world is in constant motion, and you’re ability to go with the flow is admirable.
8) You’ve got people skillz – Whether it’s mingling at an event, meeting a new client, or working with the media, PR pros know how to make others feel comfortable and at ease.
9) Your ability to be creative at the drop of a dime, from responding to last-minute requests to crises and beyond.
10) You appreciate a good story and know how to power it, too.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.