Ignite Your Business at Demand Success 2014
Ignite: Business Revolution is your opportunity to hear nine revolutionary business ideas from nine, different thought leaders in the span of a single hour. Each leader is given five minutes, 20 slides that auto-advance every 15 seconds, and the floor from which to speak.
If you haven’t seen an Ignite session, you should. They are fun and engaging, a kind of a mini-TED speech, given by someone you might know.
Alongside speakers like Randi Zuckerberg, Adrian Grenier and Avinash Kaushik, nine thought leaders will present at Vocus’ Demand Success Marketing and PR Conference on June 5-6.
Who are they and what will they discuss? View the list below:
1. Alex Dolin (Founder, Fully Alive Live Coaching): Stress is a given when you’re a business executive, so how do you manage it? Dolin will share 10 strategies, some intervention methods, and scientific data about self-care in only five minutes. Prepare for a fast-paced and hopefully stress-free presentation.
2. Andre Yee (CEO, Triblio): Who will rule the marketing department in five years? Yee argues that content marketers will. Big data will become so automated that data-driven marketers will cease to exist. Right or wrong, Yee’s five minutes promise to be contentious.
3. Brad O’Neill (CEO and Co-Founder, TechValidate): Marketing automation is evolving at an alarming rate. Be one of the fittest survivors by learning some best practices for automating customer content creation and leveraging that content across platforms to increase effectiveness.
4. Jennifer Moss (Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer, Plasticity): If you want to succeed in business, you have to be a H.E.R.O. Hear from Moss who explains how H.E.R.O. traits (hope, efficacy, resilience and optimism) can improve your personal and professional life.
5. Martin Jones (Sr. Marketing Manager of Corporate Social Media and Content, Cox Communications): How do you win with inbound content marketing? By having the right framework, says Jones, that produces high-value content for a myriad of platforms and devices.
6. Robyn Davis (Trade Show Expert, When I Need Help): You have a wealth of skills, experience, knowledge and personality. Davis will show you how to use what you know, do and are to solve problems and ignite your business in 2014.
7. Sarah Robinson (CEO and Chief Strategist, Fierce Loyalty): Community is a fundamental need, and the most successful businesses recognize the fact. Learn three things you can do right now to harness the power of community and drive brand loyalty and customer satisfaction.
8. Scott Baradell (President, Idea Grove): Keeping PR at the core of your strategy while integrating inbound marketing is key to modern marketing and PR success. Baradell will prove the point with examples of successful inbound marketing campaigns in which PR plays a central role.
9. Thomas Sanchez (CEO and Founder, Social Driver): Learn something new when Sanchez takes the floor to talk about “pop-up innovation lab process,” a method that combines start-up energy with the depth and resources of established brands, and share successful examples of it in action.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.