Top 10 Journalists at The Chronicle of Higher Education
This list includes the most influential contacts at Chronicle of Higher Education on Twitter, ranked by number of Twitter followers. Using Cision’s media database, we compiled the list based on Cision’s proprietary research. All numbers were pulled May 28, 2014.
- Jennifer Howard – Senior Reporter – 7,318
- Marc Parry – Staff Reporter – 6,290
- Jeffrey Young – Senior Editor – 5,499
- Ian Wilhelm – International Editor – 4,022
- Brad Wolverton – Senior Editor of Business – 3,423
- Karin Fischer – Senior Reporter – 3,406
- Goldie Blumenstyk – Senior Writer – 3,273
- Andrew Downie – Overseas Correspondent – 2,278
- Ursula Lindsey – Overseas Correspondent – 1,796
- Beckie Supiano – Staff Reporter – 1,373
[Image courtesy of cogdogblog on Flickr]
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.