New Viralheat Updates – Approval Chains, Social Campaigns, LinkedIn Reports, and more!
At Viralheat we are constantly working to update and enhance our tool in order to provide our users (and potential customers) with the best SMM product for their enterprise business.
Today, we’re excited to share a slew of new updates that will enhance your Viralheat experience. Many of our updates come from customer feature requests – we understand we are building a product for a group of savvy marketers so your feedback and requests are always taken with great consideration.
Ready to see what’s new? Let’s go!
- Approval Chains: When you work in a large enterprise or in a sector where compliance plays a major role (ex: finance, legal), it can be time consuming and tiring to get message approvals from multiple team members through email, excel files, etc. Viralheat’s approval chains allow you to create custom flows so that each member of the team can create, edit, and approve messages pending their approval order (ex: intern – manager – legal – director).
- Campaigns: Are you looking to measure the true ROI of your social campaigns? Viralheat allows you to create unique campaigns with customized UTM codes so you can track what percentage of your traffic comes from your social campaigns. Log into your tracking service (Google Analytics, Omniture, Woopra, etc.) so you can identify the most efficient campaigns.
- LinkedIn Reports: LinkedIn reports for your Company Page are now available in the Viralheat reports section. LinkedIn reports are similar to other account reports and provide you with presentation-ready charts and graphs as well as the hard data numbers for your company’s LinkedIn activity.
- WordPress Analytics: To accompany Viralheat’s WordPress integration, we’ve released WordPress analytics! View total posts, total likes, comments, top commenters, and top likers for your WordPress hosted blog or page.
- Enhanced Twitter Analytics: We’ve added to our Twitter analytics for topic profiles. You can now see analytics for gender, language, country, and city. These new features are live in topic profile reports and are currently being built into the dashboard UI for a future release.
- Time Zones: No more time zone confusion! Your publishing box should show one option for your time zone as well as the current time.
- Click Dashboard Updates: Check out which of your posts are getting clicked on the most so you can identify your most popular content. Head over to your Twitter or Facebook analytics dashboard and you’ll see “clicks” in the “messages” section. Clicks can be tracked for links shortened with vrl.ht or created through vanity URL links.
We’re currently working on more new features so stay tuned! And if you have a feature request, please submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org and maybe it will end up in a future updates post. 🙂
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.