Top 10 Grilling and Barbecue Bloggers on Twitter
With the dog days of summer settling in, it’s the perfect time to perfect your grilling and barbecue skills. Hit the local farmer’s market or butcher shop and gather your friends, but don’t forget to find the perfect recipe! This list includes the Top 10 Grilling and Barbecue bloggers on Twitter, ranked by number of Twitter followers. Using Cision’s media database, we compiled the list based on Cision’s proprietary research. All numbers were pulled July 30, 2014.
- Daniel Vaughn – TMBBQ – 18,985
- Clint Cantwell – Grilling.com – 7,769
- Richard Wachtel – Grilling With Rich – 5,305
- Derrick Riches – Derrick’s Barbecues & Grilling Blog – 4,369
- Robyn Medlin – Grill Grrrl – 3,184
- Brian Henderson – BBQ Sauce Reviews – 2,863
- Nick Solares – Eater NY -1,702
- Gav Martell – Grill Interrupted – 1,666
- Chris Grove – Nibble Me This – 1,163
- “Porky LeSwine” – BBQ Jew – 687
[Image courtesy of Seph Swain on Flickr]
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.