Top 10 Automotive Bloggers on Twitter
As we roll into the colder months, the road trip season is winding down. That doesn’t mean that you should be paying less attention to the health of your car. Follow the top automotive bloggers on Twitter for quick tips and reviews. This list includes the Top 10 automotive bloggers on Twitter, ranked by number of Twitter followers. Using Cision’s media database, we compiled the list based on Cision’s proprietary research. All numbers were pulled September 24, 2014.
- Mike Spinelli – Jalopnik – 12,358
- Hannah Elliott – De Luxe – 11,937
- Keith Cornett – CorvetteBlogger.com – 9,883
- Matt Hardigree – Jalopnik – 9,828
- Jeff Kershner – Dealer Refresh – 6,285
- Edward Loh – Motor Trend Blog – 5,976
- David Freiburger – Hot Rod Blog – 5,846
- Kamil Kaluski – Hooniverse – 5,826
- Mike Millikin – Green Car Congress – 5,718
- Heidi Van Horne – Heidi’s Pics – 5,311
[Image courtesy of amalakar on Flickr.]
Want to connect with more automotive influencers? Check out Cision’s free Automotive Pitching Kit, available now!
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.