Top 10 Marie Claire Journalists on Twitter
This list includes the most influential contacts at Marie Claire on Twitter, ranked by number of followers. Using Cision’s media database, we compiled the list based on Cision’s proprietary research, but this list changes over time as Twitter followers update in real-time. Ties have been broken by Klout score. All numbers were pulled September 17, 2014.
- Nina Garcia – Creative Director – 1,487,028
- Kyle Anderson – Accessories Director – 136,229
- Mary Alice Haney – West Coast Contributing Editor – 52,075
- Janet Mock – Contributing Editor – 44,347
- Zanna Roberts Rassi – Senior Fashion Editor – 28,529
- Nicolette Mason – Contributing Editor – 17,333
- Audrey Gelman – Contributing Editor – 7,272
- Erin Flaherty – Beauty & Health Director – 5,482
- Lea Goldman – Features & Special Projects Director – 4,480
- Kayla Webley – Senior Editor – 3,851
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.