Top 10 Smart Phone Bloggers on Google+
When it comes time to upgrading your phone, making a confident decision can require a lot of research and time. The next thing you know, new versions of the phones you have been reading about are released! Cut through the fuzz by following the top smart phone and mobile electronics bloggers on Google+. Using Cision’s media database, we compiled the list below based on Cision’s proprietary research. All numbers were pulled October 22, 2014.
- Marques Brownlee – MKBHD – 2,524,026
- Roberto Baldwin – TNW – The Next Web – 1,101,044
- JR Raphael – Android Power – 911,492
- Seth Weintraub – 9to5Mac – 854,039
- Christina Bonnington – Gadget Lab – 392,253
- Alexander Maxham – Android Headlines – 107,174
- Kevin Tofel – GigaOM – 99,249
- Patrick Jordan – iSource – 67,415
- Chris Voss – The Chris Voss Show – 33,326
- Analie Cruz – Tech We Like – 29,141
[Image courtesy of Nate Steiner on Flickr and size has been modified.]
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.