Viralheat Product Updates: Stream Mentions, Topic Profile Demographics, and more!
As you already know, we strive to update and evolve our platform based on a couple of things – primarily industry changes/trends and customer requests. Our most recent product iteration brings a handful of new features or current feature enhancements. So thank you to all of our current customers – we value and hear your feedback and thank you for helping us make Viralheat the ultimate tool for your enterprise business.
This iteration we’ve added some features to: enhance your monitoring capabilities, make social publishing even easier, help identify sentiment trends, and increase productivity in your workflow. Check ’em out below:
- New Mentions Indicator – When you’re viewing your account or topic profile stream and a new mention comes in, you’ll be alerted with a notification that lets you know how many new mentions await you. Rather than autoupdating to immediately show the tweet or post (causing you to potentially miss or overlook the content… especially during periods of high volume), the new indicator ensures you don’t miss a thing.
- Create Task from Direct/Private Messages – Many companies take social conversations offline, either to direct messages (DMs) on Facebook and Twitter or to email correspondence. Now you can assign DMs to members of your team for follow up (social, customer service, sales, etc.).
- Topic Profile Demographics – Viralheat’s advanced monitoring depends on the creation of specific topic profiles. Our most recent update includes further segmenting your (Twitter) monitoring by gender, country, and language – this is especially helpful when running specific campaigns targeted at a particular gender or part of the world.
- Sentiment Trend Chart Over Time – Topic profile analytics now include a sentiment trends chart over the chosen period of time for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Tumblr. Users can now quickly identify peaks and dips in sentiment based on particular campaigns and promotions that might have been running.
- Bulk Upload Date Format – Bulk uploading now supports different date formats: 1) mm-dd-yyyy hh:mm; 2) mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm; 3) m/d/yy hh:mm
- Flint Publishing – Viralheat’s free publishing add-on Flint has been revamped to include a new homepage feature, updated publishing screen, and the ability to switch users and orgs directly from the Flint dashboard. Sharing relevant content has never been easier!
As always, we have more great features currently in QA for an upcoming release as well as some really neat things on the roadmap for production. Stay tuned! And if you have any questions about the features above, or any feature requests, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.