Top 10 Staffers at InformationWeek
This week, we are taking a look at the IT and cyber security worlds. InformationWeek offers IT professionals and business leaders the information they need on the latest technologies and security. We have rounded up the most influential staffers at InformationWeek, including Dark Reading and Network Computing on Twitter, ranked by number of Twitter followers. Using Cision’s media database, we compiled the list based on Cision’s proprietary research. This list changes over time as Twitter followers update in real-time; all numbers were pulled July 1, 2015.
1. Kelly Jackson Higgins – Executive Editor, Dark Reading – 4,763
5 Things You Probably Missed In the Verizon DBIR http://t.co/IajeFYhu8J
— Kelly JacksonHiggins (@kjhiggins) June 26, 2015
2. Charles Babcock – Editor at Large, InformationWeek – 3,650
— Charles W. Babcock (@babcockcw) June 23, 2015
3. Curtis Franklin – Executive Editor, Technical Content, InformationWeek – 1,507
— Curtis Franklin (@kg4gwa) June 26, 2015
4. Timothy Wilson – Editor in Chief, Dark Reading – 1,466
Happy 9th Anniversary, Dark Reading! Proud to be entering our 10th year of tracking and breaking news on infosec. http://t.co/HckGDpooLw
— Tim Wilson (@darkreadingtim) May 1, 2015
5. Sara Peters – Senior Editor, Dark Reading – 1,457
— Sara Peters (@sarapeters) June 16, 2015
6. Thomas Claburn – Editor at Large, InformationWeek – 1,315
— Thomas Claburn (@ThomasClaburn) June 30, 2015
7. Susan Fogarty – Editor in Chief, Network Computing – 1,073
— Susan Fogarty (@SusanFogarty) July 1, 2015
8. Marcia Savage – Managing Editor, Network Computing – 938
— Marcia Savage (@marciasavage) June 30, 2015
9. Susan Nunziata – Editorial Director, InformationWeek – 691
— Susan Nunziata (@SusanNunziata) February 18, 2015
10. Kelly Sheridan – Associate Editor, InformationWeek – 659
If you hate reading, here's a sweet video on drones and weaponizing legos, as told by 3D Robotics' Chris Anderson http://t.co/XeNrkhXnG2
— Kelly Sheridan (@kellysheridan22) July 1, 2015
[Image courtesy of Jenn and Tony Bot on Flickr.]
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.