Top 10 New York Times Journalists on Instagram
Instagram offers a chance for people to have a glimpse inside the day-to-day life of their friends, family and favorite tastemakers. Cision Blog touched on how to best use Instagram to connect to audiences earlier this week, and today we are taking a look at some people who are doing it right. This week’s list takes a look at the most influential New York Times journalists and contributors on Instagram, by volume of followers. Using Cision’s media database, we compiled the list below based on Cision’s proprietary research. All numbers were pulled August 5, 2015.
1. Brendon Coolidge Monaghan – Senior VP & Publisher of T Magazine: NYT Style Mag – 16,219
2. Matthew Schneier – Style Reporter – 12,917
3. Jon Caramanica – Contributing Pop Music Critic & Style Columnist – 4,199
4. Molly Young – Contributing Writer – 3,681
5. Simone Oliver – Growth Strategy Editor – 2,835
6. Oliver Strand – Contributing Writer – 2,815
7. Dan Saltzstein – Assistant Travel Editor – 1,237
8. Joanna Nikas – Styles Staff Editor – 1,080
9. Robert Simonson – Contributing Drinks Writer – 961
10. Alison Cohn – Contributing Columnist – 738
[Image courtesy of Hernán Piñera on Flickr.]
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.