Top 10 Fashion Magazine Contacts on Instagram
New York Fashion Week kicks off next week, and marks a busy season for the fashion elite. Didn’t get the hot tickets you were hoping for? If you’re suffering from a little FOMO, and want to make sure that your style stays on-point follow your favorite fashion insiders on Instagram for a peek at what is unfolding at fashion week and beyond. This week we bring you the top fashion magazine writers, editors, and directors on Instagram by number of followers. Using Cision’s database, we have compiled the list below based on Cision’s proprietary research. All numbers were pulled September 2, 2015.
1. Carine Roitfeld – CR Fashion Book, Harper’s Bazaar – 456,114
2. Giovanna Battaglia – W Magazine – 398,543
3. Derek Blasberg – Harper’s Bazaar, V Magazine, Vanity Fair, VMAN Magazine – 313,577
4. Andre Leon Talley – VOGUE – 111,554
5. Nicolette Mason – Marie Claire – 89,755
6. Hamish Bowles – VOGUE – 82,935
7. Kyle Anderson – Marie Claire – 70,300
8. Eugene Tong – Details – 64,890
9. Maria Dueñas Jacobs – ELLE – 55,831
10. Marina Larroudé – Teen VOGUE – 37,913
[Image courtesy of on Mainstream on Flickr.]
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.