Top 10 xoJane Editors and Writers on Instagram
xoJane has been in the news the past few weeks with a rumored, then confirmed acquisition by Time Inc. With the publisher making a grab at women-focused sites creating a positive and supportive communities for females on the internet, it is a great time to get re-acquainted with or introduced to the talent behind the content. This week we are taking a look at the most influential editors and writers at xoJane on Instagram. Using Cision’s database, we have compiled the list below based on Cision’s proprietary research. All numbers were pulled October 28, 2015.
1. Emily McCombs – Executive Editor – 5,500
2. Hannah Johnson – Associate Beauty Editor – 4,057
3. Lesley Kinzel – Deputy Editor – 2,799
4. Marianne Kirby – Weekend Editor – 2,437
5. Marci Robin – Senior Contributing Editor – 2,371
6. Tynan Buck – Contributing Beauty Writer – 1,839
7. Jane Pratt – Editor in Chief – 1,815
8. Courtney Brunson – Fashion & Beauty Writer – 1,057
9. Claire Lower – Senior Food & Beverage Writer – 1,004
10. S.E. Smith – Social Justice Editor – 464
[Image courtesy of xoJane on Instagram]
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.