Top 10 Michigan Dailies
The Great Lakes are in a word, beautiful. Situated on Lake Michigan, our offices offer up a view of the crown jewel of the Midwest, and we are lucky to witness the waves, tides, and deep greens and blues on the daily. Both residents and visitors of and to Chicago have no problem falling in love with 1/5 of our Great Lakes systems, and the region as a whole will tell you that they are both a valuable and beautiful resource. We share our lake with two states, both shaped like a mitten! Today we take a look at the top daily newspapers in the state of Michigan, by circulation. This list was compiled on November 18, 2015.
1. Detroit Free Press – 189,295
2. The Detroit News – 96,280
3. Grand Rapids Press – 68,556
4. The Oakland Press – 34,496
5. Lansing State Journal – 33,523
6. The Flint Journal – 33,501
7. The Macomb Daily – 27,581
8. Kalamazoo Gazette – 27,033
9. Muskegon Chronicle – 18,644
10. The Saginaw News – 16,602
[Image courtesy of Rachel Kramer on Flickr]
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.