Top 10 News Radio Stations in the U.S.
Fall is in full swing, and that means you might find your commute lasting a little longer with school back in session. As fun as it is to jam out to your favorite tunes in the car with your squad, sometimes it’s quite nice catch the news as well. This week we are highlighting the most influential news stations in the US, ranked by Nielsen Audio.
1. WINS-AM – 1010WINS, New York – 2,351,500
2. WCBS-AM – WCBS Newsradio 880, New York – 2,166,800
3. WBBM-AM – WBBM Newsradio, Chicago – 2,140,100
4. KFI-AM – KFI AM 640, Los Angeles – 1,840,800
5. KNX-AM – KNX 1070 Newsradio, Los Angeles – 1,609,000
6. WTOP-FM –WTOP, Washington – 1,453,800
7. WABC-AM – 77 WABC Radio, New York – 1,417,100
8. KCBS-AM – KCBS Newsradio, San Francisco – 1,248,300
9. WSB-AM – AM 750 WSB, Atlanta – 1,230,400
10. KYW-AM – KYW Newsradio 1060, Philadelphia – 1,183,800
[Image courtesy of Colin Smyth on Flickr.]
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.