Buyouts at The Seattle Times
Fifteen staffers have accepted buyouts at The Seattle Times among the following:
- Business editor Becky Bisbee, who had been with the paper for 15 years
- Local reporter Jack Broom, who had been at The Times for 39 years
- Assistant features editor for weekends Brian Gallagher
- Travel editor/writer Kristin Jackson, who has been in her position since 1984
- Nearly a 30-year veteran, news desk editor Richard Seven who also covered travel and outdoor recreation
- Crime and breaking news reporter Jennifer Sullivan
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.