January 27, 2016
/ by Cision Staff
February is so close I can taste it, and that means it’s time to flee the Third Coast for the Gulf Coast. I can taste the cafecito and mariscos from here – meet me in Miami? To get all you snowbirds ready for the great migration, this week we are taking a look at the top daily newspapers in Florida, by circulation. This list was compiled January 27, 2016.
1. Tampa Bay Times – 166,995
2. The Miami Herald – 118,193
3. Orlando Sentinel – 114,225
4. South Florida Sun Sentinel – 106,053
5. The Tampa Tribune – 104,164
6. tbt* – 78,047
7. The Palm Beach Post – 70,394
8. The Florida Times-Union – 67,528
9. The Daytona Beach News-Journal – 52,414
10. El Nuevo Herald – 48,079
[Image courtesy of Dan Lundberg on Flickr and has been formatted for size.]
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.
1-312-922-2400from 8 AM - 5 PM CT