April 13, 2016
/ by Cision Media Research
Pennsylvania is a state rich in American history, farmland, and interesting people and landmarks. The Pennsylvania primaries are close on the horizon, and as the baseball season fires up, you might want to keep an eye on the Phanatic’s latest antics. From Flipadelphia, hiking the Appalachians, to visiting Fallingwater, there’s no end of things to do. This week we take a look at the top daily newspapers in Pennsylvania, by circulation – with a tie for first! This list was compiled April 13, 2016.
1. Philadelphia Daily News – 227,245
1. The Philadelphia Inquirer – 227,245
3. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette – 140,987
4. Pittsburgh Tribune-Review/Tribune Review – 89,807
5. Metro Philadelphia – 79,044
6. The Morning Call – 60,962
7. The Patriot-News – 56,983
8. LNP – 52,976
9. Reading Eagle – 41,217
10. The Times-Tribune – 37,807
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.
1-312-922-2400from 8 AM - 5 PM CT