June 29, 2016
/ by Cision Staff
From the iconic cardinal, the state bird, to the Indiana Dunes on Lake Michigan, and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, there is no shortage of things to do and see in Indiana. There is also no shortage of news coming out of the fair state, don’t let yourself miss anything! This week we take a look at the top daily newspapers in Indiana, by circulation. This list was compiled June 29, 2016.
1. The Indianapolis Star – 166,542
2. The Times – 71,184
3. The Journal Gazette – 49,093
4. The News-Sentinel – 49,093
5. South Bend Tribune – 44,951
6. The Evansville Courier & Press – 36,384
7. The Herald Times – 20,415
8. Tribune Star – 16,978
9. Journal & Courier – 16,893
10. The Herald Bulletin – 16,321
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.
1-312-922-2400from 8 AM - 5 PM CT