Departures at The Denver Post
Numerous staff have accepted buyouts at The Denver Post. They include:
- Joanne Ostrow, television critic
- Neil Devlin, high school sports editor and columnist
- Suzanne Brown, senior features editor
- Jennifer Campbell-Hicks, deputy business editor
- Carlos Illescas, public affairs reporter
- Vikki Migoya, suburban news editor
- William Porter, features reporter and food critic
- Ray Rinaldi, architecture reporter
- Steve Shultz, web host
- Jordan Steffen, reporter
- Jim Bates, night editor
- David Olinger, investigative news reporter
Today was my last day at @denverpost. It was an amazing five years filled with incredible experiences and people. I'll treasure all of them.
— Jordan Steffen (@jsteffendp) July 1, 2016
I just realized that every time the Royals win the World Series I end up changing jobs the next year.
— Jim Bates (@jrbates) June 25, 2016
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.