NYT Announces Round of Buyouts
As part of an effort to focus more on digital content, The New York Times recently announced that several of its staffers are taking buyouts and will soon leave their posts. Among them are:
- National correspondent Tamar Lewin
- Sports columnist Harvey Araton
- Sunday Metropolitan editor Jan Benzel
- National legal affairs correspondent Erik Eckholm
- Deputy food editor Susan Edgerley
- Food writer Jeff Gordinier
- Metro housing reporter Mireya Navarro
- Music critic Ben Ratliff
- Obituary writer Bruce Weber
- Deputy news surveys editor Megan Thee-Brenan
- Polling editor Dalia Sussman
Follow The New York Times on Twitter.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.