Big Shifts at Bloomberg
Bloomberg Businessweek announced several changes to the top of its masthead, along with corresponding moves at Bloomberg’s Washington bureau.
- Businessweek editor Ellen Pollock has resigned after a year in the position. She previously served as deputy editor.
- Deputy editor Brad Wieners also resigned. He was previously executive features editor.
- Megan Murphy succeeds Pollock as editor after a year as Bloomberg News’s Washington bureau chief.
- Weston Kosova replaces Murphy as Washington bureau chief. He previously oversaw Bloomberg’s data visualization team in Washington.
- Craig Gordon was promoted to executive editor at Bloomberg, up from managing editor.
- Michael Shepard replaces Gordon as managing editor. He was previously deputy managing editor.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.