Bloomberg Shakes Up Money & Influence Team
In response to Donald Trump’s presidential win, top Bloomberg editors recently announced that it is rebranding its campaign finance team as Money and Influence. The team, which will cover the influx of money in Washington, as well as lobbying and government contracting, includes:
- John Voskuhl, who is the team’s managing editor;
- Joshua Gallu, the new editor;
- Mark Niquette, who will remain based in Columbus, Ohio, where he will report on Trump’s national infrastructure;
- John D. McCormick, who will remain at his home base of Chicago and focus on money, politics and data; and
- Ben Brody, who will cover lobbying.
Follow Bloomberg’s presidential and political coverage on Twitter.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.