WaPo Announces Congress and Federal Government Team
- Robert Costa will continue as national political reporter focused on the Ryan-Trump-McConnell relationship, collaborating regularly with the White House team.
- Mike DeBonis will remain a Congressional reporter but will lead coverage of House of Representatives.
- Karoun Demirjian continues as a defense, national security and foreign policy reporter.
- Paul Kane was named senior Congressional correspondent and columnist, previously Congressional reporter.
- Ed O’Keefe will focus on the Senate and the Democratic party’s rebuilding efforts.
- Sean Sullivan will cover the Senate and the Republican party leadership, Sen. Mitch McConnell.
- Kelsey Snell previously covered tax, trade and budget policy and will now report on federal budget and fiscal policy.
- Elise Viebeck has been covering power and influence in Washington. She will move to a roving enterprise reporter for the Congress team.
- David Weigel will now cover Sen. Bernie Sanders, Sen. Elizabeth Warren in the Senate, and the Freedom Caucus in the House.
Follow The Washington Post on Twitter.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.