SELF Trims Staff in Transition to Digital
- Erin Hobday, managing editor since 2011. Hobday previously worked for Redbook, Men’s Health and Prevention. She now serves as managing editor for Glamour.
- Fashion market and accessories director Dania Ortiz. She previously worked for Michael Kors and Interview.
- Entertainment director Rebecca Sinn, who joined the magazine from Glamour in 2014.
- Romy Oltuski, who joined as features editor from Harper’s Bazaar last June.
- Rodale alum and fitness editor Emily Abbate.
- Editor at large Erin Bried. She will continue in her role as editor in chief at Kazoo Magazine.
- Associate editor Alexandra Engler. She has moved to a new role as an online writer for Allure.
- Associate market editor Andrea Zendejas. She is currently working as a freelance market editor at Women’s Health.
- Assistant editor Kristin Canning, who joined the staff as an editorial assistant in 2014.
- Elyse Roth, most recently assistant editor and previously entertainment assistant.
- Fashion associate Adrian Soroka. He joined the magazine in 2015 as a fashion assistant.
- Rebecca Dancer, assistant to the editor in chief since early last year and previously an editorial fellow at Details.
Follow SELF on Twitter.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.