AP Makes Changes to Asia-Pacific Team
The Associated Press has promoted five staffers to leadership roles in the Asia-Pacific region in an effort to streamline its text, photo and video operations.
- Leon Drouin-Keith was named deputy director for newsgathering in the AP’s Asia-Pacific hub in Bangkok. He previously served as Asia Pacific enterprise editor and has been on staff since 2000.
- Celine Rosario was named director of planning, based in Bangkok. She joined the AP as senior producer in Manila in 1994 and was later promoted to regional video editor in 2006.
- Charles Dharapak was named deputy director for production and presentation, up from regional photo editor. He is also based in Bangkok.
- Ken Moritsugu was named news director for Japan and the Koreas at the AP in Tokyo. He has served as Tokyo bureau chief since October 2013, and joined the news service in 2007 as Asia enterprise editor in Bangkok.
- Bernat Armangue was named news director for South Asia in New Delhi. He has filled this role since early 2016 on an interim basis, and has been based in Barcelona, Madrid and the Middle East since joining the AP in 2005.
Follow the AP on Twitter.
Looking forward to this new role: https://t.co/ELABsFXitP
— Leon Drouin Keith (@ldkeith) March 14, 2017
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.