New Hires at The Chronicle of Higher Education
Several staffers have been hired at The Chronicle of Higher Education including:
- Michael Vasquez has been hired as a senior investigative reporter. He previously held editorial roles at POLITICO and the Miami Herald.
Some personal news: I'm joining @chronicle later this month as a senior investigative reporter. This is gonna be AWESOME.
— Michael Vasquez (@MrMikeVasquez) February 8, 2017
- Adam Harris has been hired as a reporter covering breaking news. He previously had been the social editor for ProPublica since 2015.
psst, ~some personal news~: I have a new job. I'm headed over to the @chronicle in February!
— adam harris (@AdamHSays) January 26, 2017
- Chris Quintana has joined as a breaking news reporter, moving from the Albuquerque (NM) Journal, where he had been a city staff writer since 2016. Prior to that, Quintana served as a reporter for the Santa Fe (NM) New Mexican.
— Chris Quintana (@CQuintanaDC) January 26, 2017
- Tyler Davis is the new data editor for the publication. He graduated from University of Illinois with a bachelor’s degree in journalism in 2016.
- Nell Gluckman has been brought on as daily news reporter starting on March 6. She had been a reporter for The American Lawyer since 2014.
— Nell Gluckman (@nellgluckman) March 1, 2017
For updates from The Chronicle of Higher Education, follow on Twitter.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.