Top 10 Slate Contributors on Twitter
Slate has been around for 20 years, offering up some of the best commentary and news spanning politics, culture, business, and technology. The site offers a broad range of columns, podcasts, video and in depth reporting covering timely and topical material. Follow the best known voices at Slate on Twitter for quick takes on the stories shaping our world. This week we take a look at the top 10 staffers and contributors at Slate on Twitter, ranked by number of followers. Follower counts were pulled on March 29, 2017, and will change over time.
1. John Dickerson – Columnist – 1,915,671
William McPherson, Pulitzer-winning book critic who chronicled his decline into poverty, dies at 84 https://t.co/EDwcrH6BjO
— John Dickerson (@jdickerson) March 28, 2017
2. Jamelle Bouie – Chief Political Correspondent – 163,039
we deserve it https://t.co/YbmmP69PMQ
— Jamelle Bouie (@jbouie) March 28, 2017
3. Emily Bazelon – Co-Host of Slate Political Gabfest – 59,987
One minute before Plotz recommended a book HE hadn't read https://t.co/km58v7ZZRU
— Emily Bazelon (@emilybazelon) March 25, 2017
4. Laura Miller – Books and Culture Columnist – 37,646
— Laura Miller (@magiciansbook) March 14, 2017
5. Dana Stevens – Movie Critic, Slate Culture Gabfest Co-Host – 30,936
— Dana Stevens (@thehighsign) March 27, 2017
6. Hanna Rosin – DoubleX Founding Editor & Co-Editor – 28,451
— Hanna Rosin (@HannaRosin) March 1, 2017
7. Mike Pesca -The Gist Podcast Host – 27,650
I shall be on MSNBC 9-10. Be so advised. Possibly talking about the final 4. (Not basketball. Congressional approval rating).
— Mike Pesca (@pescami) March 28, 2017
8. Sam Adams – Senior Editor – 19,745
You may think you know what Missy Elliott is really saying in “Work It,” but you are wrong. https://t.co/pJgpIGGF98
— Sam Adams (@SamuelAAdams) March 27, 2017
9. Michelle Goldberg – Columnist – 19,495
— Michelle Goldberg (@michelleinbklyn) March 29, 2017
10. Julia Turner – Editor in Chief – 18,712
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.