Several Staffers Depart Commercial Appeal
The newsroom at The Commercial Appeal in Memphis recently lost a handful of employees, including:
- Digital strategist David Royer, who had been with the newspaper in various roles for nearly five years;
- Jody Callahan, a metro reporter who covered crime, courts and police;
- Longtime sports reporter Phil Stukenborg, who had been on staff since 1983;
- Features and events reporter and columnist Michael Donahue; and
- John Sale, assistant managing editor of visuals, who also had served as director of photography.
Follow The Commercial Appeal on Twitter.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.