The Washington Post Launches The Lily
The Lily, an online magazine geared towards millennial women, was recently re-launched by The Washington Post. The magazine has hired a number of new staffers and current Washington Post staff, including:
- Neema Roshania Patel as deputy editor for The Lily, previously digital editor for The Washington Post.
- Amy King as the editor and creative director of The Lily will also continue in her role as a design director for Emerging New Products for The Washington Post
- Rachel Orr as art director for The Lily and current member of the Emerging New Products team for The Washington Post.
- Amy Cavenaile is also joining The Lily as an art director and is a digital designer for The Washington Post.
- Ashley Nguyen moves into a duel role as a story editor and producer for The Lily, as well as the digital editor for The Washington Post app.
Follow The Lily on Twitter.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.