CisionScoops at Tasting Table & TCPalm.com, New Faces at WaPo and more Media Updates
Cision’s research department makes over 20,000 media updates to our influencer database each day! Here are the latest moves to keep your media lists up to date and on point. All CisionScoops reflect original reporting from the Media Research team; if you have a scoop, send it to email@example.com.
- CisionScoop: Jake Cohen has moved into the role of Food Editor at Large at Tasting Table, after serving as Food Editor since January, 2016. He is also working as a freelance food writer.
- CisionScoop: After four decades in the newspaper business, Mike Graham has retired from Treasure Coast Newspapers, which consists of Stuart News, St. Lucie News Tribune, and Indian River Press journal. Taking over for him is Tim Walters, who serves as sports editor of Florida Today.
- After layoffs at ESPN, Chris Hassel has headed to CBS Sports Network as their new sports anchor. Hassel joined ESPN in 2013, and prior to that served as a talk radio host for Clear Channel Radio.
- Geoffrey Fowler is departing The Wall Street Journal for The Washington Post to serve as a technology columnist. He joined WSJ in 2001, originally staring as an intern before working his way to deputy technology editor.
- Oliver Renick has stepped down from his role at Bloomberg News. He covered stocks for the publication since 2014. h/t Talking Biz News
- The Opposition with Jordan Klepper, a new satirical show on Comedy Central, has added Ann Marie Baldonado as a talent producer. Prior to joined Comedy Central, she served as a Producer of NPR’s Fresh Air since 1998.
- Food & Wine is headed south! The popular cooking magazine is relocating their headquarters from New York City to Birmingham, Alabama.
- Maryam Saleh has joined The Intercept as associate editor. She covers immigration and U.S. intelligence and security agencies from Washington, DC.
- KPRC-TV‘s new weekend morning anchor and reporter, Jacob Rascon, has made his debut. Rascon comes to the Houston station after serving at NBC News.
- David Crabtree of Raleigh, North Carolina’s WRAL-TV will be retiring come 2018. Crabtree has worked with many television stations across the U.S. in Denver, Washington DC and Nashville, Tennessee.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.