CisionScoops at Tina on Tech and Paper Magazine, Changes for TODAY/NBC News and Bloomberg, Plus More Media Updates
Cision’s research department makes over 20,000 media updates to our influencer database each day! Here are the latest moves to keep your media lists up to date and on point. All CisionScoops reflect original reporting from the Media Research team; if you have a scoop, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CisionScoop: Tina on Tech welcomes Martin Winston as a contributor to its tech product segments. He is also the editor of a weekly print bulletin called Newstips.
- CisionScoop: Jake Greene is now the director of talent and social for Paper Magazine. He has been the social media editor since August 2015.
- Matt Lauer has parted ways with TODAY/NBC News amid sexual harassment allegations. He had been the anchor for the show since 1997.
- Bloomberg has announced some staff changes coming in early 2018, including:
- ESPN debuts SportsCenter on Snapchat this month. It will run twice daily at 5AM and 5PM on weekdays, and once at 5AM on weekends.
- Antonio Fins joins McClatchy Newspapers at their Washington DC Bureau. He has been with the Palm Beach Post since 2015.
- The Deseret News picks up the Salt Lake Tribune’s Matthew Piper as an investigative reporter. He was with Salt Lake Tribune for 5 years.
- Mary Kramer is now the group publisher of Crain’s New York Business and Crain’s Chicago Business. She takes on these duties in addition to her role as group publisher of Crain’s Detroit Business and Crain’s Cleveland Business.
- Fearless Commerce, a new magazine promoting black female entrepreneurs and businesswomen, has been launched by co-editors Shawntera Hardy and Camille Thomas.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.