Top 10 White House Newspaper Reporters on Twitter
The White House press corps is a resilient group of journalists who seek the truth and keep administrations accountable. This week, we take a look at the top White House newspaper reporters and correspondents based on their Twitter following. Metrics were pulled on August 10, 2018 and may change over time.
1. Maggie Haberman -- White House Correspondent, The New York Times -- 893,340
2. Philip Rucker -- White House Bureau Chief, The Washington Post -- 260,720
3. Ashley Parker -- White House Reporter, The Washington Post -- 208,958
4. Peter Baker -- Chief White House Correspondent, The New York Times -- 183,882
5. Josh Dawsey -- White House Reporter, The Washington Post -- 133,133
6. Julie Davis -- White House Reporter, The New York Times -- 95,953
7. Michael D. Shear -- White House Correspondent, The New York Times -- 73,740
8. Seung Min Kim -- White House Reporter, The Washington Post -- 72,829
9. Eli Stokols -- White House Reporter, The Los Angeles Times -- 54,828
10. Rebecca Ballhaus -- White House Reporter, The Wall Street Journal -- 47,186
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.