Top 10 WSJ Financial Markets Staff on Twitter
Having a finger on the pulse of the ever-changing financial markets business is not an easy feat. Writing about it and informing the public about it is just as difficult. This week we rank the top 10 reporters and editors from The Wall Street Journal covering financial markets in the U.S. and internationally, on Twitter. Metrics were pulled on October 5, 2018 and may change over time.
1. Aaron Lucchetti -- Senior Editor, Finance & Markets -- 8,552
2. Ben Eisen -- Reporter -- 7,625
3. Michael Rothfeld -- Reporter -- 4,587
4. Gunjan Banerji -- Reporter -- 3,250
5. Colin Barr -- Markets Editor -- 1,828
6. Ryan Dezember -- Financial Markets Reporter -- 1,789
7. Jessica Manton -- Markets Reporter -- 1,505
8. Alexander Osipovich -- Reporter, Futures Market & Major Exchanges -- 1,424
9. Amrith Ramkumar -- Markets Reporter -- 1,270
10. Maria Armental -- Reporter -- 1,061
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.