February 08, 2019
/ by Cision Media Research
Fashion Month just kicked off and you can expect Vogue to keep you informed on the latest from New York, London, Milan and Paris. Keep up with the front row by following these ten fashion journalists at Vogue on Twitter. Metrics were pulled February 8, 2019 and may change over time.
1. Hamish Bowles - International Editor at Large - 57,754
2. Amy Verner - Contributing Writer - 11,131
3. Chloe Malle - Contributing Editor - 9,173
4. Mark Holgate - Fashion News Director - 9,074
5. Janelle Okwodu - Senior Fashion News Writer - 7,584
6. Leigh Belz Ray - Executive Director, Branded Content - 5,122
7. Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis - Contributor - 4,789
8. Luke Leitch - Contributing Writer - 4,050
9. Steff Yotka - Fashion News & Emerging Platforms Editor - 3,826
10. Chioma Nnadi - Fashion News Director - 3,088
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.
1-312-922-2400from 8 AM - 5 PM CT