Top 10 Most Influential Black Interest Journalists on Twitter
Happy Black History Month! All February long we will celebrate the African American leaders and movements that have shaped our history -- past and present -- starting with the top ten most influential U.S. print journalists covering black interests, business and culture. Metrics were pulled on February 1, 2019 and may change over time.
1. Alfred Edmond - Executive Editor at Large, Black Enterprise Magazine - 53,073
2. Temia Brinson - Editor, Rejoice Magazine - 17,180
3. Barbara Ransby - Editor, Souls: A Critical Journal of Black Politics, Culture and Society - 12,605
4. Derek Dingle - Editor in Chief, Black Enterprise Magazine - 9,495
5. Maudlyne Ihejirika - Assistant City Editor & Reporter, Chicago Sun-Times - 4,684
6. Que Jackson - Lifestyle Editor, The Quintessential Gentleman - 3,402
7. Angel Jennings - Reporter, Los Angeles Times - 2,521
8. Princess Gabbara - Contributor, Sesi Magazine - 1,482
9. Eric Thomas - Founder & Editor in Chief, The Quintessential Gentleman - 1,130
10. Lottie Joiner - Editor in Chief, The Crisis - 954
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.