Cision Announces New Release of CisionPoint
New enhancements focus on providing deeper insights and connections for customers to understand the success of their campaigns and to increase the impact of their media coverage
CHICAGO, IL, September 12, 2014 Cision is pleased to announce a new release of CisionPoint. This release features new insights and analytics to help measure the success of campaigns and new tools to uncover publicity opportunities and amplify key messages.
As part of this new release, Cision now offers new executive reports that allows clients to easily understand key metrics for media coverage, the total impact of coverage and insight into media groups that are performing best.
Additionally, Help A Reporter Out (HARO) and PRWeb two of Vocus most popular services are now available to all CisionPoint users. Access to HARO Premium, one of the fastest growing publicity services in North America, delivers real-time media opportunities from journalists on deadline who need sources, as well as unlimited keyword email alerts and expert profiles.
With the addition of PRWeb, CisionPoint users can now access to the broadest choice of channels for press release distribution and can harness the power of the industry s largest most visited press-release website to gain online visibility. A PRWeb press release can help businesses and organizations improve reach and get publicity on the web across search engines, blogs and websites in just a few simple steps.
“The intense pace of public relations demands tools that help practitioners to quickly find, leverage, and quantify opportunities,” says Scott Livingston, SVP of Market Engagement at Cision. “From new analysis and reporting tools to the inclusion of industry-leading solutions like PRWeb and HARO, we are constantly working on new ways to bring additional value to public relations professional.”
Highlights of the Fall Release include:
- All-new Monitoring Reports provide the most crucial insights for PR Professionals. The auto-generated reports make it easy to share your media coverage and related ROI with colleagues, executives or clients.
- Auto-tagging helps users easily organize coverage to focus only on the most relevant articles. Proactive organization also helps clients easily customize reports and gain valuable insight into their coverage.
- A beta version of the Cision s new Analytics platform allows clients to understand the success of their campaigns, benchmark against the competition and understand the media types and outlets that provide the most value. With several dashboard views, clients can choose to focus on geography, date ranges or media types depending on the area that is most important to their company.
- Access to HARO Premium for all CisionPoint media database users. HARO brings nearly 30,000 reporters and bloggers and more than 250,000 expert sources together to tell their stories, promote their brands and sell their products and services each day.
- Access to PRWeb s extensive distribution network, providing even more options when it comes to getting news in front of the right audience.
Cision is a leading global media intelligence company, serving the complete workflow of today s communications, social media and content marketing professionals. Offering the industry s most comprehensive PR and social software, rich analytics and a Global Insights team, Cision enables clients to improve their marketing and strengthen data-driven decision making. Cision also represents the Gorkana Group, PRWeb, Help a Reporter Out (HARO) and iContact brands. Headquartered in Chicago, Cision has over 100,000 customers worldwide and maintains offices in Canada, U.K., France, Germany, Portugal, Sweden, Finland and China. For more information, visit www.cision.com or follow @Cision on Twitter.