Real-Time PR for the Holidays White Paper Released
Cision guide delivers eight actionable tips and case study examples from leading brands for creating standout PR campaigns this holiday season
Cision, a leading provider of cloud-based public relations and social software, today published its Real-TimePR for the Holidays white paper. With this resource, public relations (PR) practitioners will learn from eight great brand examples how to drive attention, increase awareness and boost revenue this holiday season by incorporating real-time PR into their strategy.
Real-time tactics took the marketing world by storm during last year s Super Bowl. Despite the fact that marketing is frequently associated with real-time, PR professionals can leverage it to increase engagement, boost earned media and help humanize brands.
By reading this white paper, communicators will learn how to:
- Turn customer service into a PR opportunity
- Address pain points in a clever way
- Introduce a holiday-specific product with a memorable campaign
- Embrace social good and let others tell the story
- Blend an offline event with social for increased awareness and participation
- Leverage customer stories to generate buzz and interest
- Increase reach and sales with personalized emails
- Use mobile to delight, generate buzz and increase the bottom line
The Real-Time PR for the Holidays white paper is available for free by clicking here.
Cision is a leading global media intelligence company, serving the complete workflow of today s communications, social media and content marketing professionals. Offering the industry s most comprehensive PR and social software, rich analytics and a Global Insights team, Cision enables clients to improve their marketing and strengthen data-driven decision making. Cision also represents the Gorkana Group, PRWeb, Help a Reporter Out (HARO) and iContact brands. Headquartered in Chicago, Cision has over 100,000 customers worldwide and maintains offices in Canada, U.K., France, Germany, Portugal, Sweden, Finland and China. For more information, visit www.cision.com or follow @Cision on Twitter.