Latest upgrades enable communication professionals to be more efficient, data-driven and accountable
CHICAGO (February 4, 2016) Cision, the leading global media intelligence provider, today announced several significant enhancements to its PR platform. The upgrades to Cision PR Edition are part of the company s continued commitment to building the world s leading communications platform. By expanding engagement tracking, news monitoring, and premium services offerings, Cision will provide clients with rich content, analytics and insights unavailable elsewhere in the industry.
These enhancements were developed to provide communication, social and content marketing professionals with best-of features from influencer discovery and engagement to campaign analysis, said Peter Granat, CEO of Cision. Together, these features will further strengthen our platform as communication professionals move from software point solution to integrated software suites.
Major feature upgrades to Cision PR Edition include:
- Twitter Engagement Tracking: PR and communications pros have long tracked their relationship histories with key media and bloggers. With Cision PR Edition, users can now automatically record and access Twitter conversations with reporters and influencers — critical to help build and nurture ongoing relationships.
- Media Outlet Conversion Tracking: Measuring the impact of communications efforts is vital, and now users can link their Google Analytics accounts directly to Cision PR Edition. Within the platform, communicators can easily determine which media outlets are not only driving web traffic, but also converting to revenue, sign-ups and other goals.
News Monitoring Expansion:
- Tribune Content Agency: Cision has entered a licensing agreement with the Tribune Content Agency to provide Cision users the ability to view the full text of more than 80 newspapers in both Cision PR Edition and CisionPoint. Tribune Content Agency Contributors include chicagotribune.com, latimes.com, and baltimoresun.com. This expansion enhances the Cision users efforts to monitor and analyze conversations and news coverage most pertinent to their brands. We are happy to work with Cision to help communications professionals view our portfolio of top publishers, said Joyce Winnecke, president of Tribune Content Agency, the syndication and publishing arm of Tribune Publishing.
- Content Gateways: Cision also makes it easy for users to integrate third-party monitoring content and market analysis services directly into the Cision PR Edition, allowing users to easily access all pertinent content.
Cision Premium Offerings:
- Rapid Response: Additionally, to meet pressing requests from communications professionals, Cision has implemented a new Rapid Response button allowing users to instantly alert the client service teams of any high-priority requests or issues, allowing users to focus on other timely obligations.
- Daily News Briefings: To keep employees, executives and stakeholders updated on company and industry news, Cision delivers daily, customized news briefs to get curated, relevant news coverage to stay informed and gauge effectiveness.
These offerings underscore Cision s commitment to building the leading, singular communications platform. The latest set of upgrades are specifically designed to arm communications professionals with the right tools and technology to improve efficiencies and measure success.
Feature upgrades will be included in the latest version of Cision s PR Edition, which recently received the 2015 SIIA CODiE awards for Best Media & Information Monitoring Solution as well as Best Content Analytics Solution. Current customers can contact their account managers for more information, and visit the product page for additional details.