Chris Lynch oversees Cision’s global marketing teams. Serving as Chief Marketing Officer, Lynch is responsible for Cision’s global marketing strategy — spanning communications, product and digital marketing. Previously, he ran product marketing and go-to-market strategy for Oracle’s Marketing Cloud business and also held leadership positions at companies like Badgeville and TIBCO. Based in San Francisco, Lynch attended Northeastern University where he received his Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Follow him on Twitter @cglynch.
Subscribe to the Cision Blog
- Mar 16, 2018 CisionScoops at Newsday, Rachael Ray Every Day, & CultureBanx, Move at CNN, New Hire at Vanity Fair
- Mar 15, 2018 CisionScoops at Los Angeles Daily News & WFAA-TV, Promotions at CNN & TheWrap.com, Plus New Podcast Launch
- Mar 15, 2018 Be a Better Storyteller: 7 Public Speaking Tips You Can Apply to Your Writing
- Mar 14, 2018 CisionScoops at Men’s Health and Dark Reading, Promotions at WSJ, New goop Podcast
- Mar 14, 2018 6 Tips for Marketers on St. Patrick’s Day
- View All
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.