Join us for 1-hour as we reveal some exciting features recently released for Cision Communications Cloud® users.
We continue to roll out successful product enhancements, and with our latest quarterly release, Cision Comms Cloud™ users will have access to some great new capabilities, including:
- Integration of Impact for Earned. Technology that provides communicators and PR professionals the ability to measure their Earned Media efforts online.
- Integration of ImageIQ. Gain actionable insights into how visual content influences brand discovery, social sharing, and ultimately, attribution for earned media efforts.
- Improvements to clipbook functionality to address customer requests. Now offering the ability to build and manage clipbooks more efficiently, as well as new customization options to better tailor news clips to various internal and external stakeholders.
- Continuous enhancements to Social Influencer Discovery module. New enhancements include the ability to search by keyword, increased flexibility with new search and filter criteria, as well as add social influencers to targeted lists for future outreach.
- Enhancement of Canadian print and online content for global customers targeting Canadian audiences. U.S. customers with target audiences in Canada are now able to more effectively track their brand, competition, and key industry trends in the Canadian market.
Watch the on-demand recording to get the inside scoop on the benefits of our latest Cision Comms Cloud enhancements.
Meet Our Speakers:
Director of Product Marketing at Cision
Andrea Rosi is the Director of Product Marketing for the Cision Communications Cloud®. She comes from a background in the Martech space, with 5+ years spent focused on marketing automation, content marketing, and personalization software. At Cision, she leads a team in the creation of product messaging and Go-To-Market activities to drive engagement with existing and future customers.
Senior Product Manager at Cision
Emilee Zoskey has been at Cision for over 6 years. She has worked in sales, services, and product in her tenure at Cision. Currently, she works as a Senior Product Manager on the product team, focusing on the monitoring and influencers workflows. She lives in the Washington, DC area and in her free times she loves to cook, hike, and play golf!
Marketing Manager, GTM Strategy & Innovation at Cision
Kelsey Franjione manages the Go-To-Market and Strategy for Cision’s Innovation Lab, headquartered both in NYC & Berlin. As the Innovation Lab builds and acquires apps for the Cision Communications Cloud®, Kelsey is the bridge between Product and Sales teams, making these apps available to Cision clients. Her background in the Martech/Comms space includes 5+ years of sales engineering and product marketing.