Industry experts Mark Reilly, VP of Cision Government Relations, and David Lusk, Founder and President of Key Advocacy, will provide critical insight on how to collect, understand, and leverage your network data to maximize advocacy and grassroots efforts.
In one hour you’ll learn how to:
- Select data types to collect and why
- Gather advocate data
- Easily store data within Cision
- Leverage data to identify useful advocate segments
- Cultivate advocate development based on activist interests
- Maximize advocate assets to each “grassroots ask”
Discover better methods and solutions to collect and analyze your brand’s data to build rapport between your organization and its advocates.