What’s New and Next for Comms and PR?
Cision and PRWeek have joined forces yet again to identify and understand the biggest challenges and opportunities for communicators right now. For the 2021 Global Comms Report, we surveyed over 500 senior level communications professionals spanning seven countries to get a deeper understanding into how communicators are using and interacting with technology, data, measurement, content and influencers.
Among the findings:
- 87% of comms leaders say the C-suite has sought the counsel of comms more in the past year.
- 91% of comms leaders agree that today’s comms pros must also be strong data analysts.
- The #1 challenge for PR practitioners right now is “converting data into actionable insights.”
The report also provides insight into such topics as:
- How brands continue to adjust their content strategies in the wake of COVID
- Emerging tools, technology and tactics that are driving strategies
- How the role of PR and communications continues to evolve
Learn more and get strategic takeaways you can apply to set your team up for success in the year ahead.