Here is our bi-weekly roundup of new talent, account wins and other PR and marketing industry news. Read below to find out about your competitors and friends, and be sure to share comments and discussion points!
- Waggener Edstrom Worldwide has announced new additions to its Asia Pacific regional management team. Matthew Lackie is taking on the newly created role of deputy lead and senior vice president, Asia Pacific. He previously was the senior vice president of South Asia. Along with him, Sarah Jackson joined the staff as regional HR director to recruit and support business expansion in the region. She previously worked at Edelman. Waggener Edstrom can be reached on Twitter or Facebook.
- Edelman has appointed Cornelia Kunze vice chairwoman of Edelman Asia Pacific, and her role will start on Oct. 1. This newly created position emerged to help the company build out its fastest growing region. Kunze will be based in Mumbai. Edelman can be reached via Twitter or Facebook.
- W20 Group’s WCG hired Rob Cronin as practice leader, healthcare technology and transformation. He previously was with Surescripts, where he focused on corporate communications. He also has held positions at Weber Shandwick, TSI Communications and Outcast. Follow the agency on Twitter and Facebook.
- Minnesota-based Beehive PR has promoted Ayme Zemke to vice president. She previously worked as group director, and will now lead client services and have a top role in talent development. Beehive PR can be reached via Twitter and Facebook.
- French/West/Vaughan received an honorable mention as Small Agency of the Year from The Holmes Report. The agency is headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., and focuses on public relations, public affairs, and brand communications. Current clients include Wrangler, Melitta and RBC Bank. Follow French/West/Vaughan on Twitter and Facebook.
If you have a suggestion or want to appear in PR & Marketing Wins, Moves & Other News, please e-mail prwins.us(at)cision.com or call 312-873-6359.