With the breadth of technology under Cision’s umbrella, a robust R&D budget, and expert teams, Cision continues to move quickly in advancing the capabilities of the Cision Communications Cloud™. Since October 2016, clients have seen a steady stream of enhancements across their entire workflow.
We’re pleased to introduce the latest release of the Cision Communications Cloud™, bringing together the best of Cision and PR Newswire into a unified application, allowing clients to take advantage of the largest, most trusted distribution network in the industry, to increase their total reach.
In addition, our latest release contains new features and enhancements to help you easily identify influencers, craft multichannel campaigns, and attribute value to earned media, including:
- Influencer recommendations to help identify new influencers relevant to your campaign
- Additional social profile links on the Contact Profile page including: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and more, to determine where influencers are most active
- Editorial Calendars are easier to search than ever before, plus we’ve added opportunities for online outlets
- Track influencer engagement and easily create follow up campaigns, by isolating the contacts who have or have not opened your email or clicked links
- A new campaign management calendar to provide a centralized place to view all scheduled activities (email, PRWeb, social posts), and make changes when needed
- Bulk upload and schedule social posts to craft tailored messages by social channels, streamline scheduling, and visualize your campaign before it’s time to execute
- Associated Press coverage now available for all monitoring users
- The ability to easily create personalized, branded email alert templates to share earned news
- Custom charts and dashboard views, with the ability to share dashboards outside the application, with a password-protected link