How do you prepare to stand out in the new normal?
Last year, organizations across the world were forced to trade in their in-person event plans for digital experiences. It wasn’t uncommon to see organizations scramble to pivot their in-person event strategies to digital ones, all while trying to cut through the noise of a new, technologically driven environment.
CES 2022 will return to Las Vegas for an in-person and digital event from Jan. 5-8, 2022, bringing the industry together to experience the next generation of innovation. Now as events return to in-person, what changes can we expect to see?
Join Cision and guests to get the tools to create a strategy to get noticed at the most influential tech event in the world and prepare for in-person events moving forward.
Planning, Pitching and Placements: Bringing It All Together
- Caroline Finnell, Manager of Event Communications at the Consumer Technology Association
- Jason Hiner, Senior Editorial Director at CNET
- Kristen Sala, Senior Director of Media Research at Cision
During this conversation, we’ll discuss:
- The return of in-person event planning amid a “new normal”
- Creating the right messaging and getting in front of the right audience
- Best practices for appealing to the media and influencers